Monday, March 12, 2012

Meal Planning Monday 3/12-3/17

Well, Sunday is here again and time for my meal plan for the week. I am always thinking of new and fun recipes to get my family to eat. But still try to keep some of their favorites in there. It can sometimes be a struggle with picky little ones, but I do my best.

Monday


Breakfast- Cereal or Bagel with Jam
Lunch- Tuna on Whole Wheat and Fruit
Dinner- Chicken Pot Pie with Salad

Tuesday


Breakfast- French Toast Sticks with Sausage
Lunch- Chicken Nuggets with Baked Fries and Fruit
Dinner- Leftover Chicken Pot Pie and Salad

Wednesday


Breakfast- Cereal or Oatmeal
Lunch- Chicken Sandwich and Chips
Dinner- Roasted Chicken Breast with Green Beans and Potatoes

Thursday


Breakfast- Cereal or Oatmeal
Lunch- Chicken Salad on Whole Wheat and Fruit
Dinner- Spaghetti with Salad and Garlic Bread

Friday


Breakfast- Banana Muffin with Fruit Smoothie
Lunch-Take-out (prepping for an event)
Dinner- Leftover Spaghetti with Salad and Garlic Bread

Saturday


Breakfast- French Toast Sticks with Sausage
Lunch-Chicken Salad on Whole Wheat
Dinner-Church Banquet (a night out)


I will share a recipe or two during the week. So what are you planning to eat this week? Be blessed and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. What? No Nutella stuffed French Toast? No banana nut muffins with the tops crusted like edible heaven? I'm just saying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are still up there. I have to come up with some new stuff.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...